GLOBUS 2021: Majestic Rockies with the Rocky Mountaineer (CVE)
13 Day Tour from Vancouver to Vancouver
Sugar, cream, or clouds in your coffee? On this majestic tour of the Canadian Rockies, you can relish all three. A sunny gondola ride to breakfast atop Banff's Sulphur Mountain, a private breakfast at Whistler's Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre, and a special dinner inside the original greenhouse at Victoria's lush Butchart Gardens are just some of the ways to devour the elevating scenery on this vacation through Alberta and British Columbia. Bold and breathtaking views are served from Vancouver to Calgary as you savor the sparkling lakes of Sun Peaks, the glacial wonder of the 750-foot-thick Columbia Icefield, the alluring blue hue of Lake Louise, and the magnificent canyons and gorges of Jasper National Park. A panoramic cruise along the crystal waters of Maligne Lake to remote Spirit Island - one of Canada's most cherished and photographed places - is everyone's favorite course on this journey through Western Canada. More scenery, cities, and savory cuisine are served aboard the Rocky Mountaineer as you travel in comfort from Alberta to British Columbia. A thrilling addition to your Canadian Rockies tour, the Rocky Mountaineer transports you from beautiful Banff to vibrant Vancouver with a midway overnight stay in the welcoming town of Kamloops.
Call (330) 225-5295 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15133809
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 12/31/2020
- 13 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Vancouver, BC||Welcome to Vancouver! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome drink.|
|Day 2||Victoria||VANCOUVER Guided sightseeing includes the waterfront, Chinatown, and Stanley Park. Scenic BC Ferry crossing through the Gulf Islands to Victoria. VICTORIA Orientation drive includes the Fairmont Empress Hotel, Bastion Square, and Thunderbird Park. Visit [LF] Butchart Gardens, followed by dinner in the gardens. (B,D)|
|Day 3||Victoria||VICTORIA Free day. (B)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Victoria with a whale-watching cruise. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 4||Whistler||VICTORIA Scenic BC Ferry crossing on the Strait of Georgia through the Gulf Islands en route to Shannon Falls and Whistler.WHISTLER Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 5||Whistler||WHISTLER Private breakfast at the [LF] Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)|
|Day 6||Sun Peaks||WHISTLER Scenic drive through the Cariboo region en route to Sun Peaks. SUN PEAKS Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 7||Jasper||SUN PEAKS Scenic drive on Yellowhead Highway past Mount Robson en route to Jasper National Park.JASPER NATIONAL PARK Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 8||Jasper||JASPER NATIONAL PARK Guided sightseeing. Free time this evening.MALIGNE LAKE Guided cruise to Spirit Island followed by lunch at a local restaurant. (B,L)|
|Day 9||Banff||JASPER NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive on Icefields Parkway en route to Columbia Icefield.COLUMBIA ICEFIELD Scenic Ice Explorer ride on Athabasca Glacier. Drive over Sunwapta Pass and past Peyto Lake en route to Lake Louise. LAKE LOUISE Free time. BANFF NATIONAL PARK Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 10||Banff||BANFF NATIONAL PARK Breakfast on Sulphur Mountain with scenic [LF] Banff Gondola ride. Sightseeing in Banff includes Bow Falls. Free time this afternoon before a farewell dinner at a local restaurant. (B,D)|
|Day 11||Kamloops||ROCKY MOUNTAINEER Scenic train ride over the Continental Divide and along Kicking Horse River and Shuswap Lake shoreline en route to Kamloops. KAMLOOPS Free time this evening. (B,L)|
|Day 12||Vancouver||ROCKY MOUNTAINEER Scenic train ride along the Thompson River and Fraser Canyon en route to Vancouver.VANCOUVER Free time this evening. Your Globus Local Host will be available to provide suggestions on how to spend your free time. (B,L)|
|Day 13||Vancouver||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. (B)|
- Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).